Ensuring more than the well-being of each patient
Protecting assets, sensitive data and reducing IT expenditures:Technology has transformed healthcare. It provides significant leaps in diagnostics and treatment. It facilitates access a wealth of relevant knowledge about the previous and immediate well-being of a patientónot to mention their personal and financial information. It also creates a significant challenge to ensure the safeguarding, privacy and security of all that data; as well as the necessity to ensure the devices and operating systems consistently work at their peak.
Itís not simply a matter of compliance with regulatory bodies such as HIPAA, but healthcare professionals and administrators depend on these tools to
- Prevent unauthorized changes or intrusion against sensitive and private patient data.
- Reset data assessing and collecting devices to an ideal state prior to next patient application is a security requisite.
- Meet HIPAA, HITECH compliance by controlling configuration and change management.
- Enforce system configuration state on or off the network without any manual intervention.
- Provide disaster recovery and application "criticality" on an enterprise scale for devices and network as per HIPAA ß164.308(a)(7)(ii)(B)
- Reduce TCO on each device (including reduced operations overhead) by making updates and patches simpler to apply/distribute.
LET US SHARE HOW