PERSYSTENT PAYS OFF
The agent of automated workspace transformation realizes multiple key functions, one comprehensive suite
Persystent Suite delivers significant and meaningful ROI as a dynamic and disruptive multi-function solution which dramatically improves the compute availability/end-user productivity and system lifecycles of PCs. It does the work of several different solutions; does it faster, more accurately, without over-complexity, and does it in alignment with current IT best practices.
It focuses its proprietary automations across 4 lifecycle stages:
OPTIMIZE, CONFIGURE & REFRESH
|When the only constant is change
||Compliant re-purposing, attrition or end-of-life processes
|There’s always a new application, new OS version, an update, a patch or a variety of other sanctioned or desired changes that affect a base image. Persystent optimizes change management. Once an image is deployed, you manage and automatically distribute authorized updates on your schedule. It simply takes a new snapshot of the updated state and seamlessly applies only the changes. The image is successfully applied on the next reboot.
||When retired or recycled, hard disks still contain sensitive information, Persystent quickly and seamlessly erases data and sanitizes the drive. Simple deletion or partitioning will not suffice. Companies must take action that will leave no trace of the previous image on a device. It “wipes” a 256GB device in less than 40 minutes: about 10 sec/GB.
HOW PERSYSTENT PAYS OFF:
Persystent Suite incorporates automations to facilitate control and change of the optimized state, operates as an agent of end-to-end digital transformation (PCaaS) and provides the means to streamline previously manual processes to make them predictable, precise and repeatable. Persystent pays off in several ways:
- Improves end-user experience during the workspace transformation process
- Automations drive down the time, cost of troubleshooting/ongoing maintenance
- Promotes re-prioritization of higher value tasks which help drive revenue
- Eliminates burdensome and time-draining re-imaging processes
- Reduces repeat instances/promotes root cause discovery
- Improves success rate of change and configuration processes
- Streamlines provisioning and management of MDM solutions
- During OS Migrations or PC Refresh, Persystent provides an affordable alternative to legacy “forklifts”. The zero-touch automation facilitates success and provides TCO. This includes upgrades to:
- Streamlines and facilitates the application deployment process
- Consolidates enterprise entire refresh process into 18 months rather than 4 or 5 years; saving time and money associated with managing multiple platforms and through newly gained efficiencies
- Increases end-user productivity and application availability
- Reduces hardware acquisition and build costs while minimizing manual process and deployment costs
- Persystent’s Total Economic Impact (TCO and ROI) is demonstrable…ask us for an assessment!
Persystent Suite simplifies the restoration and recovery process without manual intervention
Persystent Suite provides feature-rich, enterprise-powered capabilities as a single centralized source solution (repair/recovery, imaging, change management, drive sanitization) at a price point typically less than a single function alternative currently on the market.
- Automatically self-heals a compromised, misconfigured or poorly performing PC in 45 seconds
- A simple reboot, seamlessly applies last known desired state through our proprietary self-healing process
- Maximizes compute availability and eliminates re-imaging!
- Works pre-boot of the OS–even if disconnected from the network or the domain.
- Zero-touch, automated file-based imaging process is, by far, the fastest on the market
- Increase patch/update distribution success rate
- Support compliance and policy enforcement on or off the network
- Includes NIST 800-88 compliant device wipe
- Manage and automates disaster recovery process; even a failed hard drive
- Supports Window10
- …AND MORE